THE MARCH TOWARDS A BETTER OSHODI LG IS ON THE MOVE



A proverb in YORUBA language says OMODE GBON AGBA GBON LA FI DA ILE IFE meaning {the knowledge of the younger ones and the knowledge of the old ones was used in the creation of ile ife the ancestral home of the yorubas}

atoinfodeve.blogspot.`comOn the 13th of April 2017, I wrote my view on the state of our street roads on my facebook wall with images to show the level of how damaged our roads are and I received a lot of comment.

July 28th, 2017, I wrote my submission on the need to tackle our dented, damaged street road as top priority of the new local government administration of HON BOLAJI ARIYOH and DAISI OSO

With almost surprised, I have begun to see the rehabilitation of our roads by the new administration which is a positive move towards the development of our local government and the transformation of our local government in 21-century urban cities, the administration must ensure that the material is standard to ensure a longer longevities of this roads.


The opposition party serves as an instrument of development too as our yawning is towards the development of our ward and local government and not the down fall of anyone or the failure of the opposition , I want to commend you on this development and to keep on the work as we are watching to see how we can put in our own submission towards a better and a developed Oshodi Local Government.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARCELONA ATTACK

HOW A WOMAN DEALT WITH HER HUSBAND AFTER SEEING HIS ROMANTIC CHATS WITH ANOTHER LADY